Home > Rolling News Report
Chinese Visa Office Moved to 256 Adelaide Terrace of Perth
2017-06-05 09:17

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Perth has opened on 15th July 2013. From then on all ordinary passport holders in WA travelling to China are requested to submit visa application at CVASC. The Chinese Consulate General in Perth will not accept visa applications from ordinary passport holders. 


Information of CVASC

Address: Ground Floor Septimus Roe Square, 256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000 (Entrance via Victoria Ave)

Tel: 0061-8-92203800

Fax: 0061-8-92211888

Mail: PO Box 3090,East Perth, WA 6892

Email: perthcenter@visaforchina.org

Website: www.visaforchina.org

Bus Station Near CVASC: 10133,10144

Bus: 24,25,27,32,33,36,37,38,39,40,70,72,75,103,104,105,106,111,150,158,160,170,176,177,179,210,211,212,282,283,286,287,288,293,295,296,298,299

Cats: Red Cat (the 7th stop),Yellow Cat (the 11th stop)

Office hours: Monday to Friday, Except Australian and Chinese public holidays

Submission of applications: 9:00am-3:00pm

Collection and payment: 9:00am-3:00pm

Visa processing time: Regular pick-up time is the fourth working day.
The Center offers express service or rush service. For express service, visa will be ready for collection on the third working day. For rush service, application should be submitted before 12:00 noon and visa is ready for collection on the second working day (after 11:00A.M.). For mail application, the processing time is ten working days (from the day of receipt to the day of mailing out).


CVASC Service Charges (inclusive of GST):

Besides visa fee and express fee, CVASC will charges service fee (inclusive of GST).  


With the opening of the Center, holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for the diplomatic, courtesy, service visa, or applicants applying for the Hong Kong visa/entry permit or Macao visa may still submit their applications directly to the Chinese Consulate General in Perth without change. Fordocuments authentication, Applicants in WA still need to come to the Chinese Consulate in Perth to lodge application.


Suggest To A Friend: